The Cottage at Birch Hill
The Cottage at Birch Hill is a 45 minute scenic and country drive from the Confederation Bridge located west of Summerside, just outside the village of Tyne Valley.
Other points of interest include:
- 5 minutes from Green Park Provincial Park (including the Shipbuilding Museum)
- 20 minutes west to Mill River Fun Park, Mill River Golf Course, and Mill River Provincial Park
- 20 minutes east to Summerside
- 50 minutes east to Cavendish
- 60 minutes east to Charlottetown
Our love of all things local is what inspires us, so much so that we have created a blog called Red Sticks that celebrates island living.
When you book with Penguin & Bear, you will be provided with a full guide that details places of interest and experiences not to miss.